BayBio brings together the collective strength and experience of the world’s most innovative and productive life science cluster, helping companies grow, connect and advocate to solve some of humanity’s most pressing challenges. BayBio provides comprehensive support and solutions tailored to the unique needs of nearly 1000 Bay Area life science companies and institutions, delivering tangible value through group purchasing savings, capital access, government affairs & advocacy, networking and best-practice sharing. BayBio also supports the future of bioscience innovation through the BayBio Institute’s work in science education, career development and entrepreneurship. All applications are subject to review.
What BayBio Offers
- Business Solutions: BayBio’s group purchasing program, offered in conjunction with the BIO Business Solutions® program (www.bio.org/bbs), puts over $100 million of purchasing power on your side. In partnership with the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) and our vendors, BayBio delivers great value to our members on lab supplies, shipping, employment insurance and more. Additionally, BayBio members are entitled to discounts on job postings, networking events, industry best practice dialogues and workshops on management and leadership skills development.
- BayBio connects the strength and wisdom of the Bay Area’s nearly 1000 life science companies, bringing together a rich history and culture of innovation and success that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the world.
- BayBio leverages its strength in numbers, scope and reach to help the community grow, connect and advocate to solve some of humanity’s most pressing challenges.
- Targeting the company-wide needs of our members, BayBio is the only regional trade group providing comprehensive support and solutions for Bay Area life science companies.
- BayBio offers programs that connect member companies to capital sources and attracts new and traditional sources of capital from areas outside of the region.
- BayBio unites with other life science advocates to become the leading voice on the policy impacting the life sciences industry in Northern California.
- BayBio programs create a platform for accessing the wealth of experience of one of the most vibrant clusters in the world, bringing the life science community together to connect, learn and network.