BayBio’s offerings to life science startups just got even better. The QB3-BayBio Accelerator brings together all the benefits of BayBio membership plus QB3’s network of leading startup service providers, allowing startups to maximize their resources and lower barriers for productivity so they can focus on commercializing their discoveries.
The QB3-BayBio Accelerator helps startups achieve operational excellence while allowing them to focus on commercializing their discoveries. The program provides:
- Access to the collective purchasing power of the world’s largest life science cluster
- services tailored to startup operations
- exclusive executive and peer networking opportunities
- industry-academic partnerships
- discounted conferences and events
- and team-based coaching and advice
Members of the QB3-BayBio Accelerator receive BayBio membership through the BayBio Fellows program and access to the collective services and resources of two of the Bay Area’s leading entrepreneur-supporting organizations – all for just $300 per year – as long as they meet the company criteria:
- Northern California-based
- 12 or fewer employees
- that are pre-commercial*
- that have raised less than $5 million in funding.
QB3 and BayBio are committed to helping startups reduce the time and funds needed to prove a technology, build a team, locate experts, and attract capital. Don’t miss this opportunity to build your company with the combined support and resources of this collaborative program. Complete a BayBio Fellow application and apply today.
* no sale of product or services for purpose of establishing a business