The BayBio Fellows program is designed to nurture and grow new and incubator companies in the Northern California region. The program provides a significant reduction in member dues ($150/year) for qualifying early-stage companies, allowing them full access to the complete BayBio portfolio of benefits, as well as discounts to best practice seminars, conferences, and other networking events. BayBio is proud to include some of the region’s most innovative life science companies in the Fellows Program. Use the Directory below to access the profiles and contact information of our Fellow companies. Fellows, use this page to:
- Find other Fellows
- Target relevant BayBio events
- Access the Expert Network
- Read our President’s Desk articles, and
- Join the Fellows Group on LinkedIn
About the Fellows Program
BayBio Fellows are early stage life science companies:
- based in Northern California
- 12 or fewer employees
- that are pre-commercial*
- that have raised less than $5 million in funding.
Life science entrepreneurs who are interested in becoming Fellows will need to complete the BayBio Fellows application. The application will be reviewed internally for approval. Fellows will be notified upon acceptance and will immediately gain access to the full array of BayBio member benefits and programs.
* no sale of product or services for purpose of establishing a business
|APPLY TODAY||EXPERT NETWORK||BAYBIO NOTES|